You are welcome to freely knit and donate the kippot you make from my Basic Knit Kippah (Yarmulka) in Reverse Stocking Stitch pattern for any charitable purpose. No need to write me for permission.
All my patterns are available as a free download on my Ravelry shop page. In the unlikely event that the download links (click the Ravelry yarnball to download) are not working, please hop on over to the Contact form and send me a note.
|Mini-Sock Recipe||Project photos on Ravelry|
|Basic Knit Kippah (Yarmulka) in Reverse Stocking Stitch||Check out my Kippah Gallery with lots of extra info and the Project photos on Ravelry!|
|The “Knit ’til You Quit” Shawl||(revised pattern coming someday)|
Patterns created by me are released under a Creative Commons “Attribution/Non-Commercial/Share Alike” 3.0 Unported License. If you have any question, either on the patterns themselves or on the CC License, please feel free to use the Contact form.
Like to laugh? As long as you’re here, have a look at the Knit Natterings on this site:
- A Purim Shpiel (Purim Story)
- Abandoning Projects
- Brief Order of Public Confession of My Knitting Sins
- Holiday Stress and Knit Nonsense
- If Knitting Were A Guy Thing
- Knits of The Round Table
- Sinister Intentions and Fourteen Inch Metal Spikes
- Square Knitter’s Creed
- Ten Indications That Your Knitting “Hobby” Has Gone Too Far
- The Knitting Junkie
- The Stashaholic and the Stash Detective
- The Top Ten Worst Knitting Tips
- Yarn Names We’d Like to See
- Yarn Obsession