I’ve added the first of the destash books to my Ravelry Sell or Trade page You’ll need to log in to Ravelry to see them, but they include:
- Debbie Bliss: Baby Knits
- This is the original edition
- Lily Chin: The Urban Knitter
- Dale Yarn Co.: Knit Your Own Norwegian Sweater
- Classic designs and fit
- Jean Greenhowe: Knitted Toys
- This hardcover edition was published in 1997 by Chancellor Press
- Linda Ligon: Homespun, Handknit (not pictured)
- Stephen Muecke: Desert Designs: 26 Knits by Aboriginal Artists
- An outstanding compilation of original designs
- Mary Walker Philips: Knitting Counterpanes
- Loani Prior: Wild Tea Cosies
- Helene Rush: Maine Woods Woolies
All my destash books, yarns and sundry items come from a non-smoking and (sadly) pet-free home. Shipping is not included in the price quoted on Ravelry and is charged at cost. And due to cost, preference is given to local Israeli knitters. If you’ll be at the Yarn & Falafel Fibre Fest on May 24, you can pick up your purchase there.
Just the thought of listing all the books, yarn, etc. that I have on Ravelry exhausts me (there’s Just.Too.Much) and going forward I’ll only be adding things that are on my Sell or Trade destash pages. However, if you see something that isn’t on my destash pages that you’re interested in, DM me on Ravelry and make an offer.
Updated to add even more books! Check them out on Ravelry.