The following writings originated on several email groups on the Internet. They are either my own writings or writings by other listers that caught and tickled my funny bone at the time. I hope you enjoy them too, whether for the first time or an additional time around.
These texts appear here with the permission and generosity of their authors, who retain all copyrights to their written words. If you would like to use their material for any other purpose, you must receive permission from the original author of that work prior to doing so. You can contact the author through me by using the contact form.
- Knits of The Round Table
- Square Knitter’s Creed
- Ten Indications That Your Knitting “Hobby” Has Gone Too Far
- Sinister Intentions and Fourteen Inch Metal Spikes
- The Top Ten Worst Knitting Tips
- If Knitting Were A Guy Thing
- The Knitting Junkie
- Holiday Stress and Knit Nonsense
- A Purim Shpiel (Purim Story)
- Brief Order of Public Confession of My Knitting Sins
- Yarn Obsession
- The Stashaholic and the Stash Detective
- Abandoning Projects
- Yarn Names We’d Like to See
The Knitting Humor Doesn’t Stop Here!
Offsite Links to Other Humorous Writings About Knitting
and the trials and tribulations of Email Lists
Mastering the Obvious:101 Tips and Techniques to Enhance Your Knitting
The Knitting Glossary we’d like to see
Avital’s Eternal “KnitFlame List”
Kipping in the Park: A Play in One Digest
BellaOnline’s “Top Ten Stash Excuses”
The Bureau of Missing Socks
Do you have Knit Natterings that belong on this page? If you’ve written something humorous about knitting that you would like to share with other Yarnaholics, please use the Contact Form here and I’ll get back to you by email.
Did you enjoy this? Click on the button below to share it with a friend!